- Jeff Demps #6 (5-10, 180) of Groveland (FL) South Lake. – Will play running back for the Gators.
- Terrelle Pryor #1 (6-6, 210) of Jeanette, Pennsylvania – I think right now is between Michigan and OSU, but other schools in his list are Florida, Oregon, Penn State, and Duke.
- Burton Scott (5-10.5, 190) – Committed to Alabama. Visiting on January 18th
- Covaughn Deboskie #13 (5-11, 190) of Chandler (AZ) Hamilton – Committed to Cal.
- Cyrus Gray #4 (5-11, 190) DeSoto (TX) – His list still includes Florida.
- Franklin Green #44 (5-11, 200) of Savannah (GA) Jenkins (committed): Could be the most underrated prospect the Gators sign this year.
- Jamie Harper #9 (5-11.5, 214) of Jacksonville (FL) Trinity Christian: Finalists are Clemson, Florida State, Florida, Miami, Illinois Clemson still the one to beat here from what I’ve heard.
- Darrell Scott #1 (6-1, 203) of Ventura (CA) St. Bonaventure: Gators appear to be out of the race with top candidates in Colorado and Texas followed by LSU.
- Milton Knox #13 (5-8, 204) of Van Nuys (CA) – Committed to UCLA.
- Khiry Cooper #99 (6-2, 175)of Shreveport, LA
- Harry Adams #54 (6-0, 170) of Ft. Lauderdale (FL) Dillard. – Committed to Auburn.
- DeAndre Brown #4 (6-6, 220) of Ocean Springs (MS) – Is between Southern Miss, LSU, and Ole Miss.
- O’Neil Chambers (6-3, 205) of Harmony (FL).
- LaRon Byrd #58 (6-4, 214) of Boutte (LA) Hahnville – Drop Florida from his list.
- Michael Floyd #13 (6-3, 200) of St. Paul (MN) Cretin Durham Hall – Committed to Notre Dame.
- Jeff Fuller #15 (6-4, 200) of McKinney (TX) Boyd. – Committed to Texas A&M.
- Julio Jones #1 (6-4, 212) of Foley (AL) – The Gator appear to be out of the race, so now is between FSU, Oklahoma, and Alabama. With Alabama in the lead.
- T.J. Lawrence #25 (6-1, 195) of Lakeland (FL) Kathleen. – Is between Florida, South Carolina, and Virginia Tech.
- Kenny Tate #27 (6-4, 195) of Forrestville (MD) DeMatha High School. – Listed as Athlete but Florida may want him as a receiver.
- Chris Tolliver #10 (6-3, 185) of Rayville (LA) – Committed to LSU.
- Carl Moore (6-4, 220) – Junior College top wide receiver.
- Frankie Hammond Jr. #26 (6-0, 151) – Four star receiver
- Omarius Hines #21 (6-1, 180) – Four star receiver
- Deion Walker #5 (6-3, 185) of Christchurch (VA). – Committed to Notre Dame
- Ricky Barnum #4 (6-3, 260) of Lakeland (FL) Lake Gibson. – Florida still in the run for this guy who is the #4 center in this class.
- Bryce Givens #12 (6-6, 275) of Denver (CO) – Committed to Colorado.
- Mark Popek (6-7, 309) of Plant City (FL)
- David Young #69 (6-5, 270) of Edwardsville (IL)
- B.J. Brand #25 (6-4, 324) of Douglas (GA) Coffee County – Now is a race between Florida, Georgia, Maryland, and South Carolina.
- Barrett Jones #9 (6-5, 280) of Cordova (TN) Evangelical Christian. – Committed to Alabama.
- Antoine McClain #14 (6-6, 317) of Anniston (AL). – Florida was drop from his top five.
- Kenneth Page #12 (6-4, 285) of Columbia (SC) A.C. Flora – Florida is not on his list anymore.
- Vinston Painter #15 (6-5, 309) of Norfolk (VA) Maury – Committed to Virginia Tech.
- Matt Patchan #3 (6-7, 260) of Seffner (FL) Armwood.
- Zebrie Sanders #18 (6-6, 275) of Clayton (OH) Northmont – Right now it seems to be between Florida and Georgia.
- Greg Shaw #29 (6-5, 270) of Miami (FL) Monsignor Pace. – Is between Florida, LSU, South Florida, and West Virginia.
- Sam Robey NR (6-4, 253) – Three star offensive lineman from KY.
- Marty Everett #26 (6-4, 288) of Bushnell (FL) South Sumter - Still considering Florida
- Omar Hunter #4 (6-1, 295) of Buford (GA) – Between Auburn and Florida, visiting Florida on January 18th.
- Troy Epps (6-1, 280) – Junior College.
- Byran Jones (6-3, 328) of Jacksonville (FL) Forrest.
- Stacey McGee #6 (6-3, 270) Not even visiting
- Chancey Aghayere #6 (6-4, 240) Garland (TX) – Committed to LSU.
- Quinton Coples #16 (6-6, 230) of Kinston (NC) – Florida still have a chance.
- William Green #7 (6-5, 208) of Hoover (AL) Spain Park. Listed as Linebacker but I think Florida wants him at DE.
- Earl Okine #15 (6-7, 235) of Gainesville (FL)
- Chaz Sutton #9 (6-4, 230) of Savannah (GA) Jenkins
- Glenn Harbin #12 (6-6, 250) –Visiting February 1st
- Brendan Beal #2 (6-3, 236) of Bethlehem (PA) Liberty: A surprise second visit to Gainesville has a lot of people thinking he is going to be a Gator. If signing day were tomorrow, he would be. He is denying interviews, but it looks like he will announce soon.
- Arthur Brown #2 (6-1, 225) of Wichita (KS) East – Committed to Miami.
- J.B. Fitzgerald #14 (6-3, 225) Princeton Junction (NJ) – Committed to Michigan
- Jerrell Harris #4 (6-4, 208) of Gadsden (AL) – Drop Florida from his list.
- Malcolm Munroe (6-3, 205) Miami (FL) Coral Reef
- Etienne Sabino (6-3, 228) of Miami (FL). Between Alabama, Clemson, Auburn, USC, and Tennessee.
- Sean Spence #15 (6-0, 186) – Right now committed to Miami. Visiting on January 11th
- Ramon Buchanan #2 (6-1, 195) – Right now committed to Miami. Visiting on January 18th
- Marcus Robinson #3 (6-1.5, 210) – Committed to Miami, Visiting on January 18th
- Lerentee McCray #11 (6-2, 200) – Visiting on January 18th.
- T. J. Pridemore #28 (6-1, 228) – The Gators apparently want him as a fullback. Visiting on January 11th
- Jonathan Meyers #17 (6-1, 220) of Greenwich (CT) – Looks like Florida is on the lead.
- Dee Finley #5 (6-3, 205) of Auburn, Alabama (commitment): He has a solid verbal with the Florida staff.
- Will Hill #1 (6-3, 195) of Jersey City (NJ) St. Peters Prep: Listed as an athlete but will play safety for the Gators.
- Spencer Adams (6-2, 180) of Matthews (NC) Butler. – Committed to Clemson.
- Jeremy Brown #16 (5-11, 160) of Orlando (FL) Boone.
- T.J. Bryant #5 (6-0, 175) of Tallahassee (FL) Lincoln: Between Alabama, Florida, FSU, LSU, Miami, and USC.
- Brandon Harris #8 (5-10, 178) of Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington: Miami, Florida, LSU, Ohio State and UCF are the finalists, but some say it is between LSU, OSU, and Miami with Miami in front do to family ties and because he is from there.
- Janoris Jenkins #7 (5-11, 180) of Pahokee (FL) – Right now he is a soft verbal, but if he sticks around I think he could be the best player in this class for the Gators.
- D’Anton Lynn (6-1, 177) of Celina (TX) – Committed to Penn State.
- Charles Whitlock #11 (5-11, 180) of Chester (SC) – Committed to South Carolina.
- Adian Bushell #15 (5-11, 180) of DeSoto (TX) – Listed as athlete. Visiting on January 11th
- Caleb Sturgis #15 (6-3, 205) of St. Augustine
Yellow Highly = Committed to Florida
Grey Highly = Players that I consider key for this class.
Brown Words = Committed to other school, but will visit Florida.
I am not impress with the defensive line position or the linebacker position. But i like what they have done so far with the defensive backs. I think if they can add someone like Brandon Harris or T.J. Bryant it would be incredible. Jeff Demps who runs the 100 meters under 10.40 is probably a great addition to the offense just like Carl Moore. But i though they would go harder after running backs. The only guys that would improve that defensive line class are Omar Hunter and William Green. At linebacker Larentee McCray is probably the lowest guy they would need in other to improve at that position.