01:38 PM ET 02.19 |
Alabama college basketball isn't typically the most exciting thing to watch, but there's now a reason to tune in, at least when they're playing at home.
Freshman Jack Blankenship created a new twist to the cardboard sign meant to distract opponents.
Normally the sign will be of a celebrity, or of an opposing player, but Blankenship made a sign of his own face.
And what a face it is. He and his friends have an inside joke going with this face and Blankenship decided to blow it up for Alabama basketball home games.
Blankenship is an aspiring comedian and plans to open a comedy club in Alabama.
His face has put him on the map and well on the way to his goal.
Start Your Own BlogStart Now
- Karma Hits Frank Haith and Missouri Like a Hurricane
- Miami Marlins Home Opener At New Ballpark (With Photos)
- The Real Reason Mike Stanton Wants to be Called Giancarlo
- Remembering Kevin Love's Face Stomp of Luis Scola
- Jeremy Lin Bringing Back Racism
- Best Sign at Basketball Game Ever