Instead, I'll create this for everyone to talk about UFC 144. I'll leave some of my thoughts, although I only saw it from Okami-Boetsch fight on.
* Boetsch's comeback was one of the more epic ones I've seen in a while. I still think Frankie's over Maynard was more impressive, but that's taking nothing away form Boetsch. He was getting worked for two rounds, then looked entirely different and went, as Dana put it, "balls to the wall" for the win.
* Jake Shields win was a big one for him as he hadn't been impressive at all in the UFC. He needed that win for himself more than anything. All that being said, I think Akiyama looked really good at welterweight. A lot more impressive than when Vitor destroyed him.
* Kongo is a pretty frustrating fighter to watch. He has all the physical tools of being someone who should dominate, but instead he seems disinterested most of the time and never performs well. For Hunt, that was a big win and he's starting to make a name for himself with three straight wins.
* As one of my favorite fighters, I wanted Rampage to do well. And while his slam was impressive, in reality, from that point on, Bader dominated the fight. However, as I watched the post-fight press conference, it was revealed that Rampage had a knee injury. He nearly didn't fight, but decided to because he wanted to fight in Japan. The doctors told him not too as it was so bad he couldn't run and condition during a lot of his camp, which explains him missing weight. Bader, however, looked impressive and was a big win for him, considering he'd lost two of his last three.
* Benson Henderson was really impressive. He was patient, methodical, conditioned, and a machine. As Joe Rogan said during the fight, it looked like there was a whole weight class between these two. Frankie could fight at 145 while Benson probably could fight at welterweight without problem. The turning point of that fight was the devastating up kick by Benson. If it hadn't come at the end of the round, the fight probably would have ended there. Kudos to Benson and Dana said at the press conference Pettis would be getting the next title fight.
So discuss away, and hopefully we'll pay more attention for the next card.