Can we agree on that, lets take closer look at the standings:
1) Greg Biffle:This is lock, almost impossible for this team to fall out of the top 10.
2) M. Kenseth: Also a lock, they are running well with a win and seven top tens.
3) Dale Jr. : Many folks, mostly Jr haters, think he will fall apart, he won't, will make chase.
4) D. Hamlin: Two wins and six top tens, this guy is in cruise control, is over, he is in.
5) J.Johnson: Lets be serious, do we have to talk about JJ, bet the house and the dog. IN.
6) M. Truex Jr: Will make it, stats don't lie, seven top tens and a win just around the corner.
7) T. Stewart : As Tony Soprano would say....FORGET ABOUT IT.... a super lock.
8) K. Harvick : He might have the best chance of falling off the top ten, BUT he will make it.
9) Ky. Busch : Like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gone get. BUT will make it.
10) C. Edwards : Seven top ten, you know he is going to win a race or two. IN.
The best of the rest:
Brad Keselowski: Has two wins, running well, he will probably win another race and secure a wild card spot, he is very aggressive and will probably have some DNF that will keep him from the top ten, but will stay in top twenty to qualify for chase.
That leaves only ONE or TWO spots open, I can go into a million scenarios for you but that would be a book rather than a blog.
One wild card spot is already done, Keselowski is a lock, that leaves one WC spot left, Harvick or Busch could fall from the top ten and become the other WC, that would still leave only one spot.
Oh well this is giving me a headache. It is what it is.
There are a few teams in the eleventh to twentieth spot that are in danger of going 100 points down from the tenth spot, correct me if I'm wrong NASCAR experts, 100 points is just too much to make up.
I know basketball fans that just watch the playoffs, if most of the chase participants are decided this early into the season will fans lose interest.
Good question isn't it.
As always this is just a fans opinion and from what I understand everybody has one and I thank God for that.