5. Adrian Peterson- I put AP so low beacuase of his late season injury. He is an outstanding running back but with his injury coming so late in the season, I just don't think he can recover by week one and get his year started out on the right track.
4. Jamaal Charles- Charles had an outstanding 2010 season averaging 6.1 yards per carry. That is unbelievable numbers. Last season he had gone out week 2 with an ACL injury and will have nearly a year to regain full strength and be the back he was in 2010. With Peyton Hillis spliting carries with him, he wont get as many yards but will still be the explosive back he is.
3. Lesean McCoy- McCoy is on his way to being a superstar. He already can produce outstanding numbers. Give him 3-5 years and he will be the next LT. He can catch great out of the backfield, but run even better. The Eagles need him on the team or they would be a lost cause.
2. Maurice Jones-Drew- He may be the smallest, but he is one of the best. Right as you think you've got him tackled he breaks free and scores a touchdown. He is the heart and soul of Jacksonville, they desperately need him on the team. I would take him first running back in fantasy. This guy leaves us with no doubt that he will always be a great back.
1. Arian Foster- In all honesty, Arian Foster is one of the smoothest runners I've ever seen play this game. He barely gets touched. He has such fast speed he can run right through the blockers and no one will even notice he passed. I would take him first in your fantasy draft cause he's only getting better. Should have an amazing year.