01. Kansas City Chiefs: OT Luke Joeckel [Texas A&M].
Joeckel should fix a long-term problem and it is too early for ILB, their other big need.
02. Jacksonville Jaguars: CB Dee Milliner [Alabama]
Pass defense is a major problem and Milliner is easily the best CB in this draft.
03. Oakland Raiders: DE Ezekial Ansah [BYU]
The DL is a disaster area. Sharrif Floyd is another possibility.
04. Philadelphia Eagles: QB Geno Smith [West Virginia]
Solution to a long-term problem.
05. Detroit Lions: OT Eric Fisher [Central Michigan]
Excellent replacement for the retired Jeff Backus.
06. Cleveland Browns: OLB Dion Jordan [Oregon]
Rush linebacker easily top need after QB, but it is far too early for a QB.
07. Arizona Cardinals: OT Lane Johnson [Oklahoma]
No team needs OL help more than the Cardinals.
08. Buffalo Bills: DT Sharrif Floyd [Florida]
Chance Warmack is a possibility due to loss of Andy Levitre.
09. NY Jets: OLB Barkevious Mingo [LSU]
After QB, rush linebacker is the biggest need and it is far too early for a QB.
10. Tennessee Titans: OG Chance Warmack [Alabama]
Rare for a guard to go so high, but he may be the best player in the draft.
Read the full mock here