Roger "Rocket" Clemens claims that his "rocket fuel" in the late 90s was B-12 and not steroids. Yeah right. That old Miguel Tejada, Raffy Palmiero excuse won't hold water around here. In other ridiculously related news
- Babe Ruth insists he was not fat, just husky
- OJ Simpson is looking for the killers
- Doc Gooden was a baker who tested flour using his mucus membranes
- Mike Piazza's moustache made him manly, unlike his counterpart in the Village People
- Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman
- George Bush's approval rating is soaring through the roof
- Bobby Petrino is loyal to his employers
- Mike Vick was rescuing dogs
- Shawn Kemp isn't my father
- Isiah Thomas is good for basketball
C'mon Rocket we don't believe you.
FlyMaster Siginng Off...For Now!