This is part 2 from the TD that posed the age old question "What is the Toughest Thing to Do in Sports?" If you didn't catch part one of this blog on the comments, check it out here. Once again, pick your favorites and comment below. Oh, and if you have some of your own to add, then the more the merrier! Here's part 2 in the 4 part series.
33. Teach Bubby Brister the differance between a river and a lake...
34. beating up the first base coach of the White Sox?
35. Not $hittin your pants when the "Bus" fumbles on the goal line and the Colts DB is running down the field...
36. Taking the Royals to the World Series?
37. Teaching Leon Lett to run with the football.
38. Giving Scottie Pippen an aspirin....
39. Losing your job as GM of the Lions?
40. Feeding your family on only $21 Mil?
41. Being Bartman and going to a Cubs game....
42. Find a pair of pants that fits Bill Parcells?
43. Root for Rays?
44. Jean Van de Velde with a lead at Carnoustie
45. Keep John Daly sober.
46. being a florida state kicker....... wide whatever
47. Be a designated driver for the Bengals?
48. being terroll pryor's moving company..... ok..so the stuff goes to Ann Arbor or.....
49. Watch an entire WNBA game.
50. not laughin when Nolan Ryan beats the crap out of Robin Ventura
51. Tellin Joey Porter to keep it down
52. Understanding what Emmit Smith is saying?
53. Watching Charles Barkley swing a golf club without laughing.
54. Watch a NFL game without seeing Peyton Manning in a commercial?
55. Not hitting Billy Crystal in the head with 100 mph fastball
56. Play in a pick up game with Lawrence Phillips?
57. Go face to face with Mike Tyson and tell him he talks like a BI#$CH!
58. Be white and dunk?
59. finding $1 bills for your night out with Pacman
60. Convince Leonard Little that drinking and driving is NOT okay.
61. Making it rain more than Pacman.
62. Get kicked off the FSU football team?
63. dodging spit when talking to Cowher
64. being Chris Webber and calling a time out