Here is part 3 in the comments on the TD from yesterday that posed the age old question, "What's the Hardest Thing to do in Sports?" If you didn't see the previous two, just click here for Part 1 or here for part 2. Also, if you hadn't guessed, the blue text is also a direct link to the TD itself with the original comments. Here are comments #65 to 96:
65. Believe Isiah Thomas has done a great job in NY?
66. Get a bite of John Madden's turducken without losing your fingers?
67. Act happy when you are awarded the "Galloping Gobler"
68. go to a club with pacman jones and not get the police called?
69. try not to get high with nate newton
70. get bobby knight to graduate from an anger management class
71. Stand on a corner in downtown Green Bay with a sign that says "I hate Favre."
72. get homer fans on fannation to realize their teams aren't perfect
73. be a member of the pirates and finish above .500
74. Ride shotgun in a Ferrari with Dany Heatley and not die. What?
75. Watch Earl Boykins play one on one with Manute Bol without laughing.
76. help OJ catch the "real" killer
77. How bout hit a 100 yard field goal, with the wind facing you, in the snow, in the Super Bowl to win the game...
78. take away text messaging from sampson's plan
79. Believe Barry Bonds is clean?
80. Play an NBA game and NOT have the last 2 minutes have 10 fouls and 6 time outs and last 30 minutes!
81. hit a 130 yard field goal in great conditions
82. run a mile in 3 seconds
83. Hold for a game winning field goal in the playoffs? (This one goes out to all you Dallas fans out there)
84. Have David Carr as your franchise QB.
85. trade for ryan leaf
86. cut peyton manning
87. Win NFL games without video tapes!
88. Stand your ground in the face of a charging Don Zimmer?
89. Getting Duquene in the NCAA tourny
90. Hit home runs without steroids!
91. Chasing Marion Jones around the prison grounds...
92. have the knicks win a championship
93. Say the gloves don't fit, then play a round of golf in the same pair!
94. cut the yanks payroll to be lower than the marlins
95. have george put on a red sox nation shirt
96. make hockey more popular than the NFL