Here is part 4 in the comments on the TD from yesterday that posed the age old question, "What's the Hardest Thing to do in Sports?" If you didn't see the previous two, just click here for Part 1 or here for part 2 or here for part 3. Also, if you hadn't guessed, the blue text is also a direct link to the TD itself with the original comments. Here are comments #97 to 128:
97. put mike vick in charge of a dog obedience school
98. Convince Ray Caruth that hiding in your trunk is not the best hiding place.
99. Have a European soccer match that does not end with a stadium brawl
100. Have more reasons to live than Terrell Owens
101. Run the Oakland Raiders without a jogging suit.
102. Get John Rocker to go to a Gospel Church with you in Louisana
103. Look uglier in a wedding dress than either Ricky Williams or Dennis Rodman.
104. Take a blunt away from Ricky Williams
105. trying to watch TNT w/o thinking of Marv Albert in drag
106. Pay Travis Henry's child support.
107. Give a crap about people arguing whether soccer is more popular than hockey
108. Listen to books on tape narrated by Jim Rome
109. Take your family on a boat cruise with the Minnesota Vikings.
110. teach Ben Rothlesberger how to drive a motorcycle
111. Keep the Cowboy cheerleards from grazing in the off season
112. Dunk on Shawn Bradley! Oh wait, that's the easiest thing to do in sports, not the hardest.
113. Teach Stephon Marbury to pass.
114. keeping Tampa bay cheerleaders away from each other
115. Injure yourself after kicking a field goal (Here's to you Bill Gramatica)
116. Produce the 2007 Miami Dolphins highlight video.
117. Report to training camp in shape as a Lions WR.
118. Manage to not look like a complete dork while filming the "Super Bowl Shuffle"
119. Mopping up the sweat after every game Shaquille O'Neal plays.
120. To understand what Mutumbo says when being interviewed on the Jim Rome show
121. Say with a straight face that "character matters" as an NFL head coach.
122. Win a Super Bowl with Joey Harrington.
123. Correctly spell Mike Krzyzweski.
124. getting Ram to change his Aviator. I happen to like my aviator. He flies quite well.
125. Skate against Tonya Harding
126. Go to a Nascar event and find 1 male spectator with all his teeth and his wife/girlfriend without a black eye. going to nascar....period
127. Like (respect) the 72 Dolphins
128. Tell John Gruden to remain calm