1.Johan Santana: this one is easy. The perfect ace. And he is only 27.
2.John Smotlz: you need a proven pitcher who gets it done in the big spot.
3.Andy Pettitte: same as Smoltz
4. Felix Hernandez: he is gonna be around for a long time
5. Phil Hughes: he has potential up to the heavens and he carries himself well.
Mariano Rivera: still wouldn't take anybody over him with the game on the line.
Scot Shields: he can pitch in any situation.
Joel Zumaya: you need a flame-thrower. He can throw pretty hard.
Fernando Rodney: Make that 2 flame-throwers
Scott Erye: I have always liked him as a one batter pitcher. Can get out lefties.
Ryan Franklin: Gotta have a long-man. Can also spot start.
Jamie Walker: Also need a lefty long man.
1. Jose Reyes SS : He is young, he can hit, he can field, and he can run like grease lighting.
2. Dan Uggla 2B : Chase Utley is better, but Dan is younger and by the time he reaches his prime, he might have more power.
3. Albert Pujols 1B : Do I need to say anything?
4. David Ortiz DH : Need that intimadating clutch monster. Ortiz is just that.
5. Vladimir Guerrero RF : Somebody great has to bat behind David. No one ever wants to face Vlad.
6. Joe Maurer C : A young catcher who has already won a batting title and is great defensivly.
7. Matt Holliday LF : The most underrated player in baseball. Great guy, too.
8. Mark Teahen 3B : Thats right. I said it. Another underrated player. A great team player and he has alot of pop. He can hit 30 HRs.
9. Grady Sizemore CF : A perfect face for any franchise. He has power, speed, smarts, agility, and the ladies love him. He is also a huge Doors fan. GO SIZEMORE!
Sean Casey: A lefthaned hitter with pop and he could be the nicest guy in all of sports. You need good chemistry.
Endy Chavez: A pesky little guy. Also great for pinch-running.
Sal Fasano: You need a back-up catcher. And he is just so awesome.
Comment if I forgot anyone or if you disagree. Even if you agree, comment anyway.