One of the sports top drivers has accused NASCAR of manipulating the outcomes of races. Stewart even went as far as to liken the sport to the WWE, how true can this be?
I am not going to elaborate or give opinions, just points to ponder:
- 1. The Lowes car seems to win every race at Lowes Motor Speedway barring bad luck.
- 2. Every year at Chicagoland in the USGW Sheetrock 400 Matt Kenseth drives the USGW Sheetrock car. He is the fastest car by a long shot every year and barring bad luck wins.
- 3. Kurt Bush has won the Sharpie 500 at Bristol every time he has driven the Sharpie car in the race. Without the Sharpie car he has been virtually uncompetitive at the track.
- 4. Early in his career its very simple, Dale Jr had a smaller restrictor plate at Daytona and Talladega. He made last lap passes on the outside with no drafting help. That isn't possible unless you have 100 extra horsepower.
- 5. Pablo wins the Mexico Race the first trip. Im guessing he has another coming this weekend.
- 6. JR won the Pepsi 400 at Daytona and the Fireworks promptly went off making the #8?
- 7. Rusty Wallace won every MGD sponsored race he ever drove (too bad for Kahne and Bush beer doesn't do it anymore).
So lets go to this year. Gordon is done. He has a supermodel wife and a child. He can no longer be the Golden boy when he's looking at moving on. Dale Jr simply hasn't been able to compete even in a fixed game; he creates too much bad luck for himself. Kahne is stuck with Evernham who no longer cares so he's out. Matt and Jimmy simply aren't popular. So what do we do?
Wow, we script a classic Good VS Evil, Cousin Carl vs Peewee Kyle Bush.
Seriously, this sport is not real.