Ohio State fans and Notre Dame fans constantly wine about how the Super Dome is so close to LSU I never really understood why because there are plenty of home field advantages in sports that are unfair, but nobody wines about them the way people do about LSU's home field advantage. For example how come nobody wines about the Rose Bowl being like 10 miles from USC, or the Orange bowl and Miami, Florida, and FSU. I just don't like the fact that OSU fans find it as a good excuse. Those tickets were the same price for OSU fans it's just they already knew what was gonna happen so they thought "Why Bother". Because of the fact that you OSU and ND fans might not have the mental capacity to read this I decided to make a list of the Unfair Home field advantages in sports.
- Vanderbilt in basketball- Their court has the benches behind the goals how is that fair to visiting teams
- The Orange Bowl- In Miami's stadium and in the same state as FSU and Florida
- The SEC championship- not to far from Athens
- The Rose Bowl- In UCLA's stadium and just down the road from USC
- The Hawaii Bowl- every year Hawaii goes to it, and nobody from the other team goes, so Hawaii fans get all of the tickets
- The MC Computers Bowl- In Boise and almost every year with the exception of the last two that's the bowl they go to
- The Big 12 championship- In San Antonio, that's way to close to the Texas part of the Big 12
- The ACC championship- Is In Jacksonville, and I believe it's pretty close to Tallahassee
So theirs 8 right off the top of my head. So do me a favor guys don't wine when your team loses in a game with an home field advantage, because excuses are like toilets, we all got one and they all stink.