Every TD you start in this Tourney must have this title (name of Blog).
There are 3 brackets, here are the matchups:
Football BracketGu3 vs. Buc4Life (1 vs. 12)
Hemoglobin vs. Terpsfan (6 vs. 7)
rstowe vs. Halosfan (3 vs. 10)
Dawgee Fresh vs. Analytical (5 vs. 8)
Dyhard vs. Z_Aug (2 vs. 11)
Darth Guru vs. Evil Tiger (4 vs. 9)
The seeding for this Tourney is a little weird, but I'll fix the problems we'll have. Here are the topics:
- Shaun Alexander is the best fit for.........
- Take players from the NFL Draft of 2005, and using the same teams from this year's draft, guess who each team would pick (Ex. Miami with first pick takes Kellen Winslow Jr., also pro-stats, not college)
- Who would be a good fit for Shockey?
- Best off-season move in the NFL (non-draft)?
- Make an All-Star NFL Lineup, using only players drafted in the 4 round or beyond (All Time)
- Who was the best quarterback of each era (Starting in 50-60, then 60-70, etc.)?
- What was the greatest single season achievement of all time (NFL only)
- Make the best Detroit Piston's Lineup (All Time)
- Make the best Houston Rockets Lineup (All Time)
- Make the best Boston Celtic Lineup (All Time)
- Make the best Orlando Magic Team (All Time)
- Who was the greatest "Shooter" Ever (All Time)
- Will T-Mac ever get out of the first round?
- Who has the best big 3 in the NBA? (Current)
- Bottom of the ninth, two outs, bases loaded, and you're up by one. You have to choose one STARTING PITCHER to get the last out, who will you choose (All Time)?
- All Time Yankees Roster.
- All Time Red Sox roster.
- Who is the biggest surprise this year in the MLB?
- Biggest choke in the MLB (All Time)
- Who is playing great, but "Under The Radar"? (MLB)
- Defense pairings in the NHL
Td'ers can combine from 2 different teams to come up with best 1st D line.
For example: Mine might be Gonchar, Sergei (PIT) & Phaneuf, Dion (CAL)
These are the Topics. PLEASE POST YOUR OPPONENT TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE OK WITH THE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD TROUBLE WITH THAT, THE LAST TOURNEY!!!!!!!
Higher seed challenges (1 will challenge 12), AND Lower seed wins in case of tie, questions??? FM me.