Well it's no secret that latly Notre Dame has been struggling and what kind of SEC fan would that make me if I didn't go and add insult to injury so heres my list of five reasons why Notre Dame won't join a major conference. Some of them are funny, but all of them are true.
5. It would take away that pretty NBC contract they got and if your gonna be bad, you might as well make money while doing it.
4. They might be forced to be challenged by a schedule (unless they join the Big 11, we all know the Big 11 scheduling people take good care of their power houses).
3. It might benefit towards us finally getting a playoff, God forbid Notre Dame has to work for a national championship.
2. All the tiny Big 11 or Big East coaches will make Charlie Wies look like a blimp by comparison.
1. With all of the conference schedule ND won't have room to play their part of the schedule where they play teams that used to make them look good by comparison (Duke, Navy, Army, Air Force, Temple, Stanford)