My predictions are as follows:
1. Pyro, 6-1 odds. Best odds on the inside 10. Most earnings out of contenders.
2. Colonel John, 4-1 odds. Ahead of Big Brown because Big Brown starts on far outside.
3. Big Brown, 3-1 odds. Best odds in whole race.
4. Tale of Ekati, 15-1 odds. Starts second to the inside. Best odds in inside 5.
5. Eight Belles, 15-1 odds. Only Filly in whole race.
6. Monba, 15-1 odds. Trainer was understudy of Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas.
7. Cowboy Cal, 20-1 odds. Only horse with alliteration.
8. Cool Coal Man, 20-1 odds. First horse on the inside.
9. Gayego, 15-1 odds. Won Maiden Special Weight in Hollywood.
10. Court Vision, 20-1 odds. Jockey won 1998 Autumn Hollywood Riding Title.
And those are my top 10!
*Fast fact: No horse from the 15 spot has won the Kentucky Derby. Adriano, this year.
**Fast Fact: Denis of Cork has the least earning of all the horses entered, yet he's still predicted by many people in the top 10.