Sports Illustrated did a piece on who the most fun athletes to watch (link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/gallery.most.fun.to.watch/content.1.html). I thought I'd give my top 12 of the most fun to watch:
1. Steve Nash- When you watch him play you have your eyes glued to him. You don't know if you'll miss a stunning behind-the-back pass.
2. LaDainian Tomlinson- He is just so exciting. The way he darts around defenders and finds a way to score.
3. LeBron James- Very fun to watch. He is an explosive dunker who makes powerful drives to the hoop.
4. Roger Federer- The best at what he does on almost every surface. (Rafael Nadal on clay)
5. Jose Reyes- Amazing base-stealer with blazing speed. Most fun to watch player in baseball right now.
6. Devin Hester- The unknown is what makes him so fun to watch. (i.e. fumble, TD)
7. Reggie Bush- (see #2)
8. Ronaldinho- Can do anything with a soccer ball. Is the best all-around player in the entire world.
9. Dontrelle Willis- Just watch his windup.
10. Steve Slaton- Next year's Heisman favorite's play is similar to that of Walter Payton.
11. Cristiano Ronaldo- This year's Premier League Player of the Year reminds some of a younger version of Pele.
12. Manu Ginobili- Everything he does is silky smooth. And, really, who doesn't love watching lefties play?