This is the list of the top 10 sporting events that someday I would like to be a reporter/journalist at (preferably representing SI). Here they are:
1. NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four- MARCH MADNESS! Best sporting event on the face of the earth. Has everything a sports fan would want.
2. Soccer World Cup- Fans are the best in the world. Players play to represent their country well.
3. Tour de France & Giro D'Italia- Something about cycling excites me. The Tour is arguably the toughest sporting event for an athlete to endure in the world.
4. Wimbledon- Tennis is very fun to watch when played on grass, especially when Roger Federer is the one playing.
5. U.S. Open (Tennis)- Read a book about the Open and it made me even more interested in the book than I already was. I watch it every year on TV. (James Blake is my favorite)
6. Little League World Series- I go there every year and I love it. Every kid there (playing and watching alike) is amazed by everthing going on.
7. World Baseball Classic- Got to love the atmosphere. Reminds me of a big version of the LLWS.
8. Beach Soccer World Cup- Usually takes place in Rio de Janeiro. Very exciting and more high-scoring than regular soccer.
9. NCAA Men's Lacrosse Final- I like watching this sport a lot. I'm a huge Duke fan.
10. NBA Finals- The only problem I have with the Finals is that most of the teams there play at an ridiculously boring pace.