To get a blog out here, hehe, I decided to tell you guys 3 things each team has shown me so far.
I hope you enjoy.
Cubs- 1. They can live up to the hype.
2. The rookies (Soto and Fukudome) can play.
3. Rich Hill is not as good as we thought.
Cards- 1. Their pitching will not be a problem.
2. Pujols will be getting on all year.
3. Skip Shumaker can flat out play.
Brewers- 1. Gagne's days of domination are over.
2. Braun and Fielder wont necessarily be the hitters we thought.
3. Ben Sheets is a legitimate ace.
Astros- 1. Miguel Tejada is 33. He can still hit.(I had to do it.)
2. Hunter Pence may not be what we thought.
3. Berkman is back to 45 HR form.
Reds- 1. Cueto has HUGE upside.
2. They may not be the sleeper team we thought.
3. Griffey's career may be nearing its end.
Pirates- 1. They may never climb out of 60-70 win years.
2. Gorzelanny may not be such a good pitcher.
3. McLouth and Nady can be All-Star level players.