I'm sure you've all heard about Jason Taylor and the Dolphins. Well, Dolphins fans who love and hate Taylor, you better listen up, cause you're going to get some great solutions!
1. Taylor eventually shows up at mandatory workouts. While working out with the first team, Taylor gets a nasty blow in the groin and needs sports hernia surgery. The surgery keeps him out until week 5 of the season.
2. Taylor eventually shows up at mandatory workouts. After practice on one scorching day, Taylor speaks to reporters. Taylor says, "I only showed up here cause I know I'm gonna get traded sooner or later. Why not make the best of it?" Executive VP of football operations Bill Parcells has no comment.
3. Taylor is traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for a 2009 second round pick along with Bruce Gradkowski. After the trade, Taylor says at a press conference, "I'm happy to be a Buc, but I don't think staying in Florida was what I had in mind."
4. Taylor does not show up to mandatory workouts. He says, "It's clear enough they don't want me...They'd be making a much better effort to have me in camp if they really needed me." Taylor is released in week 3 of the NFL season.
5. Taylor eventually shows up to mandatory workouts. He works out with the first team, and earns a starting job at outside linebacker. Taylor says, "It's great to be back with the team...I'm excited to see what we can do."
Solutions 5-10 coming up next week! Stay tuned!