1. Sasha Vujacic. 3-19 since his "breakthrough" Game 3 performance? Unreal. He looked to shoot the ball every time he got the ball. Critics are awfully mum on their quick assessment 2 games ago.
2. Tough Down Low. I was happy to see KG and Gasol battling back and forth last night. Not just when one of them had the ball, but on free-throw attempts, jump-balls, and even running down the court. Unfortunately, I think Gasol got the best of KG, as Gasol at least attempted to go directly at him, and KG all but 1 time settled for a pass out, or a tough one-handed jump hook. KG has GOT to attack Gasol's lack of speed.
3. Celtic's PG. The C's PGs last night (House and Rondo) continuously got suckered into the lane as the Lakers gave them 10 feet. But instead of shooting lay-ups or finding a big to dump it off to, then repeatedly committed to the air and tried to kick out to the arc, in turn throwing weak passes. You could tell the Lakers were just toying with them by giving them the jumper, and making it horribly obvious that they have NO respect for their game.
4. L.O. Apparently he's got a nickname for himself. And apparently he's forgotten his disappearing act in Games 1-4. The man who calls himself "L.O" was acting like he was a king on the court as he made several lay-ups over the shorter C's trying to guard him. I thought it was quite pathetic that he acts like he's been helping his team this whole series by finally having a decent game. We wno't talk about the numerous easy shots he missed, or the unchallenged balls that he fumbled out of bounds and cried like a baby for a foul. And at the end, he had the nerve to ask Steven A. Smith for a 1:1 interview, in which he showed off his "classy" patched sports jacket, and spoke of his game like it was the foul trouble that's kept his impact low in this NBA Finals. Unreal.
5. Kobe. Did anyone else feel like Kobe semi-disappeared during the 4th quarter last night? Fisher, Sasha, Radman, and Farmar were passing the ball around the arc most of the quarter and Kobe was no-where. Must have been one of those quarter/halves that he decides not to score...interesting.
Tough one to lose, after they made the comeback, for the C's. But I'm rooting for Game 6 clincher so I don't lose a year of my life due to the stress of another Game 7.