I know there have already been a ton of mock drafts on this site but trust me mines different, a lot of gutsy moves and a few steals and trades you wont be disapointed(execpt on the spelling)
1. Derrick Rose - This is a must by the Bulls. Rose is a hometown hero and would provide a playmaker something theve lacked since MJ left. Not to mention with him and Gordon they will be one of the best guard teams in the league. There pretty lucky they couldnt work out anything with the Lakers for Kobe or else they would never be able to get a star point guard
2. OJ Mayo - I know how could the Heat pass up on Beasley for Mayo? For one and one reason only it keeps DWade happy and as a member of there team for the rest of his career. Just think about Rose, Wade, Marion a championship contender for years.
3. In a switch of events Minnisota trades down with who else then the Bobcats for The Cats two first rounders this year and there first round pick next year along with Jared Dudley. With the pick the Cats select Beasley and become a title contender next year
4. Brook Lopez - Its a gimme the Sonics need a big man and unless Mayo falls to them there taking Lopez who adds a big man theve lacked for years.
5. Kevin Love - The Grizzles have fallen in love with this guy and since they traded Gasol there big man have done nothing to help them win,Loves there guy
6. Jarryd Bayless - In one of the more schoking picks of the draft the Knicks take a true point guard in Bayless who seems like a Barbosa protype which Mike will make an all star
7. Eric Gordon - The Clippersluck out here and get there man
8. Anothy Randolph - Another schoker and bad Bucks pick, but they want a high energy twiner and hes the guy
9. With Seattles first pick in the draft they select Joe Alexander, I personally have fallen in love with this guy because hes a hard worker and great player. He would add another demsion to there team and keep Durant somewhat happy
10. Russell Westbrook - The Nets would love to have this guy because it would make Vince movable and by the end of the night Carter would be gone and on the Rockets
There you have it NY's mock, hope you injoyed