Ok its still early but with fantasy football leagues starting to open up, I've decided to go through the Top 5 at each position for now. Closer to August when most people begin to draft I will give a full ranking at each position.
1. Peyton Manning - Easy choice for #1 every year
2. Tom Brady - How can his numbers not go up with all these WR's
3. Carson Palmer - This was a tough one with Brees but Palmer has better WRs and is always solid
4. Drew Brees - Could be #3 but Palmer has far better WRs.
5. Donovan McNabb - This guy was having one of the greatest seasons last year before getting injured. Should be able to come back and have another good season
1. LaDainian Tomlinson - Easy pick
2. Steven Jackson - This guy is the best dual threat in the league right now.
3. Larry Johnson - May not be the same LJ as years past but will still put up numbers
4. Frank Gore - Another year like last year will make him among the leagues elite
5. Joesph Addai - It's been proving that any RB can run in Indy and now without Rhodes he will rack up the numbers
1. Chad Johnson - Once he complained last year he put up moster numbers
2. Reggie Wayne - This is the year he surpasses Harrison
3. Torry Holt - Continues to put up great numbers while nobody notices
4. Randy Moss - Yes, he is back in the Top 5 with Brady as QB.
5. Terrell Owens - With his finger heeled he will drop less passes and continue to score TDs
1. Antonio Gates - Once again another easy pick for #1
2. Todd Heap - Will continue to rack up receptions and TDs
3. Tony Gonzalez - Still KC's only option
4. Jeremy Shockey - Will have another solid year
5. Vernon Davis - If he stays healthy this year he will be a beast
K - whatever I'll get them closer to August
1. Baltimore - Still the best in the NFL
2. San Diego -They will rack up the sacks again as long as Merriman stays away from them steroids
3. Denver - With Bailey and Bly they should rack up some INTs and allow the DL to get some sacks
4. Chicago - Should beat up on the weak NFC again
5. Jacksonville - Always among the best hopefully releasing Darius wont hurt them that much
I know I didnt get into much detail but check back closer to August I will make out a full list at every position