1. Georgia - They have a Heisman caliber RB in Moreno and a good QB in Stafford.
2. Florida- One word, Tebow. nuff said.
3. South Carolina- This is where it got tricky between SC and Tennessee, but with Tennessee losin Erik Ainge, I went with SC.
4. Tennessee- Lost Ainge but has a good Tailback.
5. Kentucky- They lost Andre Woodson.
6. Vandy- ?
1. Alabama- Now dont jump to conclusions because im a Bama fan but the west is a toss up and since BOTH Auburn and LSU lost there QB's and Alabama has the #1 recruiting class along with JPW.
2. LSU- Won the NC last year.
3. Auburn- Lost Brandon Cox.
4. Mississippi State- They beat Alabama and Auburn last year.
5. Arkansas- Lost Mcfadden and Felix Jones.
6. Ole Miss- New Coach.
Please Leave me your Comments and Tell what you think, and take under consideration that I'm still new at this.