Ive seen alot of throwdowns with everyones "idea" of who the top 10 are and in order. Ive taken the time out of my busy day at work to grace you guys with the real list.(j/k) In order by #'s... Not the most popular or who won the most SB's. Not by who has the best leadership or any other crap.....
1) Peyton Manning----Surprise, surprise!
2) Drew Brees --- This may be a surprise but he was 1st in yds, 2nd in rating and 3rd in TD's
3) Carson Palmer --- 2nd in TD's.....5th in total yds....
4) Tom Brady --- Calm down BoSox Nation..... like i said, im goin by the #'s, not the intangibles. 7th in yds...4th in tds...9th in rating.... Your lucky he got this high
5) Marc Bulger --- 3rd in yds.....6th in tds and 7th in passer rating 6) Jon Kitna --- This might be a surprise to some also but 4th in yds and 9th in tds
7) Brett Favre --- 6th in yds and thats alot considering the circumstances in Green Bay!
8) Phillip Rivers --- 8th in yds....8th in tds....8th in rating....nuff said
9) Tony Romo --- Only started 10 games but averaged over 290 yds and almost 2 td's per game. More impressive is the fact that his rating was 95.1.....which is good for 5th in the NFL
10) This is the only one that can change... I got Rolisberger here but only cause he led the other guy's i had picked out in total yds
The other guys you can substitue in at 10 are Chad P, JP Losman, Rex and a couple other guys