Where do you think Kevin Garnett will end up? He is older but still has at least 4 years left on his knees.
I think these are the top 5 choices; what are your top five?
1. Detroit- They seem to be built for the season- would he give them the final piece for the playoffs?
2. LA- If Kobe stays- Would he be the missing center that has stopped Kobe from a fourth ring?
3. Suns- Would he be the final piece to a good team? He would give them at least three top players and on paper a strong team.
4. Dallas- A team that chokes and a great forward that needs help- Is he the missing piece?
5. Cleveland- A young team that needs help. Would he give James the help inside that would free James up to play a 3 or 4?