So the site has been completely re-vamped based on input from FanNation users, eh? That's what they keep telling us, anyhow.
Congratulations fellow members, not only is this new format a steaming pile of DOG SHlT, but it's YOUR fault. That's what they tell me. "Don't blame us, this is what you guys asked for".
I mean, how brilliant is that? Roll out a down-graded crappy version of what was an excellent site then blame the USERS for it.
I guess I didn't get the memo asking for reccomendations so I want the responsible parties to man up and admit they are the stupid $@#!%$#& who suggested the following:
1. Much slower reaction speeds.
2. Eliminating the icon that let you know you had FM
3. Ability to read blogs in private groups
4. Blinding background
5. Content cramed into every millimeter of space
6. 4 in progress TD's showing up on the TD main page
I could keep going, of course. I just want to know who the brain dead members of FN are that supposedly resulted in this pathetic revamp. Raise your hands and be counted you cowards...I know the mods would never lie, so obviously it is the members fault.