Which one do I buy? Thats what i have been asking, so i asked google, not jeeves, and found this and wanted to share.
* Circuit City - Access to exclusive Marvel Digital Comics featuring the artwork of Adi Granov.
* Best Buy - Custom Lithograph created by Marvel artist Gerald Parel. Iron Man Collectible Mini-Bust - Created by premier collectibles manufacturer, Sideshow Collectibles.
* Target - Target Deluxe Edition includes exclusive Mark III mask packaging. Available on both the Ultimate 2-Disc Edition and 2-Disc Blu-ray.
* Costco - Giftset includes the Ultimate 2 Disc Edition DVD and 3 Iron Man Bobbleheads, with all 3 Iron Man suits from the film. Giftset includes the “Battle Damaged Mark II”, available exclusively in this giftset at Costco.
* Walmart - Two exclusive SKUs. Ultimate 2 Disc Edition packed with an exclusive comic book chronicling the Nick Fury story. The single disc giftset is packed with the 1st episode of the new Iron Man animated series.
* Kmart & Sears - Save $5 on the Ultimate 2 Disc edition with any $25 Craftsman purchase. Wait, what?
* Trans World - FYE and Suncoast Exclusive Steelbook Package available on the Ultimate 2- disc Edition.
* Borders - On pack collectible book featuring original sketches by Bob Layton and the top 24 comic cover of Iron Man.
I want the Bobble Head but they dont have a Costco in Idaho falls, so i will have to settle for something different.