Upsets will continue to shake-up the BCS standings as Top 25 ranked teams fall. Without trying to state the obvious as many fans do on Fan Nation I will break the weekend down for you:
- #18 North Carolina to Virgina (UVA 16-13 OT)
- #21 Wake Forest to Maryland (Maryland 26-0)
- #9 BYU to TCU (TCU 32- 7)
Close Call of the week:
- #2 Alabama to Ole Miss (Bama 24-20)
Performances of the week:
- QB Grahm Harrell 450 Yards on 44 Completions with 5 TDs
- QB Sam Bradford 468 Yards with 3 TDs
- QB Mark Sanchez 253 Yards with 5 TDs
- WR Dezmon Briscoe 269 Yards with 2 TDs
- RB Chris Wells 140 Yards with 2 TDs
So a few games left to play but the major matchup of the week is yet to come.
#11 Missouri at #1 Texas.
CFB week rating: 4.2 (out of 5.0). A few good upsets and plenty of blow outs were fun to watch. It seems that you cannot miss one week of CFB or else you will be puzzeled once the weekly BCS rankings come out. There were a few great performances but other than that this week wasn't as great as it was setup to be from my veiw point (I must remind you that I am Carolina fan).
But don't forget the best is yet to come tonight.