No, this isn't the blog I wrote on Thursday. The mods took that one down shortly after I posted it.
This is sort of a "sanitized" version.
Much of what was in it, I explained in the previous blog of yesterday here in FN Magazine. If you weren't fortunate enough to read the "missing" blog or yesterday's blog, I'll just do the highlight reel for you.
Basically, let's review:
1) The "Stop Obama Express" group is a terrorist group.
2) Their mission statement is, "We don't want no (N-word) in no White House".
3) Cincy, who helped co-found FN Magazine along with J. Hova and myself, is a member of the S.O.E.
4) In spite of their lies, deceptions, innuendo, slander, etc., Barry Obama wins the White House. (This, despite the fact I personally will not pull the lever for him nor John McCain.)
5) Anyone who condones such bigotry, white supremacy, and/or assassination (character OR literal--i.e., screaming "KILL HIM" at a McCain rally knowing full well WHO you mean) from the S.O.E. will run the risk of being "outed" by me and other normal-thinking FNers.
6) Voters in California MUST defeat Proposition 8 on Tuesday. (That's the ballot question that would revoke the CA Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage.) We went throught this b.s. here in Virginia a few years ago; unfortunately, the religious mobsters browbeat the voters into passing this so-called "marriage" amendment to our state constitution. California, do NOT make the same mistake.
Basically, that's it. But, let me take a moment to welcome back to FanNation one of our funniest bloggers here...200 motels.
Man, what a turdpile you've stepped BACK in now!!!