Poor Penn State...
- #23 Maryland to Virgina Tech (VT 23-13)
- #3 Penn State to Iowa (Iowa 24-23)
- #25 West Virgina to Cincinnati (Cincinnati 26-23 OT)
Close Call of the week:
- #8 Utah to #12 TCU (Utah 13-10)
Performances of the week:
- QB Grahm Harrell 456 Yards on 40 completions with 6 TDs
- RB Darren Evans 253 Yards with 1 TD
- WR Jeremy Maclin 118 Yards with 2 TDs
- WR David Gilreath 168 Yards with 2 TDs (Rushing Stats)
- RB Chris Wells 140 Yards with 2 TDs
I'll also add in that Jeremy Maclin rushed for 84 Yards on 4 attempts with 1 TD.
CFB week rating: 4.0 (out of 5.0). This was not a very exciting week of upsets but I reamain content with the fact that my Heels will move up. #3 Penn State will drop plenty of ranks down the standings but other than that this week was not too great.
I hope to have Sunday NFL: Week 10 posted at the end of today.