I had the privilege if seeing these guys in person and they are every bit as good as people say they are. The videos don't quite do them justice so if you ever have a chance to see these guys in person, do it.
Silent drill team - Amateur video
Silent drill team - File video
You can't show the Silent Drill Team without these guys
I have also seen both the Blue Angels in person and they flat out rock.
This is a kickass tribute.
- Titans (9-0) - Raise your hands if you honestly thought Kerry Collins would be the one to win the game for them.
- Giants (8-1) - I think the more likely SB would be the Giants-Titans.
- Panthers (7-2) - Delhomey has his worst day, statistically, but still won by double digits. Man, the Raiders are a really bad team.
- Ravens (6-3) - This may not be the flashiest team, but they get it done. The have a good defense once again, but this time they have an above average offense. Look out for this team come playoffs time.
- Bucs (6-3) - Bye week, so they stay put.
- Redskins (6-3) - Ditto, bye week rule.
- Steelers (6-3) - Tough loss, but I have to commend Rothlawhoozit for his toughness this season.
- Patriots (6-3) Tom Who?
- Falcons (6-3) - Never, ever, in my wildest imagination did I think the Falcons could break my top 10.
- Cards (6-3) - Well they have the benefit of playing in the worst division in football. They could lose the rest of their games and still win it.
- Yoda (7,215 - 638) - Thanks for your help.
ON THE VERGE:
The Power Rankings Poll seemed like a good idea, but it is quickly losing steam. But as long as I get responses from my real friends, then I'll stick with it because I made the commitment.
- Titans (63 total/3 first place)
- Giants (57 total/2 first place)
- Panthers (40 total)
- Steelers (30 total)
- Pats (28 total)
- Skins (22 total)
- Ravens (18 total)
- Bucs (14 total)
- Cards (12 total)
- Eagles (6 totals)
Others receiving votes
How the voting went:
- Titans 1. Giants 1. Titans 1. Giants 1. Titans
- Giants 2. Titans 2. Giants 2. Titans 2. Giants
- Panthers 3. Panthers 3. Panthers 3. Panthers 3. Panthers
- Bucs 4. Steelers 4. Pats 4. Skins 4. Steelers
- Steelers 5. Pats 5. Eagles 5. Pats 5. Ravens
- Ravens 6. Steelers 6. Steelers 6. Steelers 6. Pats
- Pats 7. Skins 7. Skins 7. Ravens 7. Skins
- Skins 8. Ravens 8. Colts 8. Cards 8. Bucs
- Jets 9. Bucs 9. Falcons 9. Bucs 9. Cards
- Cards 10. Falcons 10. Cards 10. Falcons 10. Jets
That's it. If you don't like it, well, don't leave your shoes where I can find them.
Thank you once again Veterans, you are all my heroes!