Okay some big upsets among ranked teams and I mean... BIG! TTU falling to once #1 ranked team OU. Carolina falling big time to an in state rival and 3 other big gap upsets...
- #23 Miami (FL) to Georgia Tech (GT wins 41-23)
- #2 Texas Tech to #5 Oklahoma (OU wins 48-24)
- #18 LSU to Mississippi (Ole Miss wins 31-13)
- #22 North Carolina to North Carolina St. (NC State wins 41-10)
- #25 Maryland to Flordia St. (FSU wins 37-3)
Close Call of the week:
- #21 Oregon State to Arizona (OSU wins 19-17)
Performances of the week:
- QB Daryll Clark 341 Yards on 16 completions with 4 TDs/ 1 rush TD
- QB Grahm Harrell 361 Yards on 33 completions with 3 TDs and 1 INT
- QB Tim Tebow 201 Yards on 9 completions with 3 TDs
- QB Brain Johnson 303 Yards on 30 completions with 4 TDs
- RB Chris Wells 134 Yards with 1 TD
CFB week rating: 3.8 (out of 5.0). Exciting at first with the big game (TT vs. OU) but other than that this week was not too fun to watch. Carolina got killed by their in state rival...killed. NC State has sweeped every in state opponent this season.