- #11 Georgia to #22 Georgia Tech (GT wins 45-42)
- #13 Missouri to Kansas (KU wins 40-37)
Close Call of the week:
- #7 Texas Tech to Baylor (TTU wins 35- 28)
Performances of the week:
- QB Colt McCoy 311 Yards on 23 completions with 3 TDs/ 2 rush TDs
- WR Mohammad Massaquoi 180 yards with 3 TDs*
- QB Sam Bradford 370 yards on 30 completions with 4 TDs/ 1 rush TD
- QB Tim Tebow 185 Yards on 12 completions with 3 TDs/ 1 rush TD
- QB Matthew Stafford 407 yards on 24 completions with 5 TDs and 1 INT
- QB Armanti Edwards 433 yards on 29 completions with 4 TDs and 2 INTs/ 1 rush TD
- RB Roddy Jones 214 yards with 2 TDs
- QB Grahm Harrell 309 yards on 41 completions with 2 TDs and 1 INT
Armanti also rushed for 48 yards with a rushing TD. McCoy had 49 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs while completing 82.1% of his passes. Tebow had 80 rushing yards.
* = Played at Independence High (Charlotte, NC)
Just a shout out to the Big I and their alumni: Hakeem Knicks - Chris Leak - Mohammad etc. 109 game win streak (second longest in high school football history)... and I'm off topic!
CFB week rating: 4.8 (out of 5.0). I would have loved to see Duke get stomped out more by Carolina but hey this was a fun week.