This being my first blog on the new FanNation, it might be a little rough.
Okay, here we go:
The best players are beginning to move away from the rest of the pack, and I have decided to make my own little version of the MVP Race:
At the number one spot, I am going to put the most common pick:
1. LeBron James(27.8 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 6.4 apg, and 1.9 spg)- Now, I am going to write one of the most cliche'd phrase in the history of the sport of basketball: Where would the Cavaliers be without LeBron. (Completely off-task, but maybe we'll find out in 2010.)
2. Chris Paul(20.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 11.6 apg, and 2.8 spg)- I know, I know. This is Kobe's reserved spot. However, I am going with CP3 because of two reasons:
1) In almost every major statistical category except BPG and PPG, Paul leads Kobe, and:
2) Try to imagine Tyson Candler, David West, and company without Paul feeding them the ball. Not a very pretty sight, right?
3. Kobe Bryant(24.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 4.2 apg, and 1.7 spg)- Here he is. The defending MVP man. The reason I didn't put him at two is because Paul has better stats, Kobe's stats are dropping, and his teammates are playing better than last year. However, he's still good enough to be number three.
That's all I'm going to put this time. I hoped you liked it!
Critique me, complement me, etc. in the comments area.