Here are just a few 80's songs that NFL Teams, Players, or Fans might or might not listen to:
1) The Miami Dolphins - After going 1-15 last year, and taking so many shots from the media, now currently 9-5, and leading their division, the Phins might listen to "We're not gonna take it" by Twisted Sister
2) Matt Jones, Ex-Jacksonville Jaguar, and rehab candidate - "Flying High Again", by Ozzie Osborne.
3) After Matt was released by the Jaguars, I'm sure he must of listened to another Ozzie song called "Mama I'm Coming Home" .
4) Terrell Owens - after Tony Romo doesn't throw him enough passes - What About Me? - Moving Pictures
5) Tony Romo - Listens to "She's Got Looks That Kill", by Motley Crue, while thinking of Jessica Simpson.
6) Tony Romo also listens to Poison - "Every Rose Has It's Thorn", while thinking of T.O..
7) With all the drama in Dallas, This is for the entire Dallas Cowboy Organization - "One Thing Leads To Another" - The Fixx.
8 ) Every time DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart from Carolina touch the ball. "The Youth Gone Wild" - Skid Row.
9) Adrian Peterson - The League's Leading Rusher - "I Ran" - Flock of Seagulls.
10) Drew Brees - League's Leading Passer - "In the Air Tonight" - Phil Collins.
11) Andre Johnson - League's Leading Receiver - "You Dropped a Bomb on Me" - Gap Band.
12) Morten Andersen the oldest active NFL player at age 44 - "The Old Man Down The Road" by John Fogerty or "Touch of Grey" - Grateful Dead .
13) All the Detroit Lion Fans - "Patience" - Guns N' Roses.
14) Detroit Lions Head Coach Rod Marinelli - "The Heat Is On" - Glenn Frey.
15) The one song always played in the locker room of any team before they play the winless Lions - "Take It Easy On Me" - Little River Band.
16) Any NFL Wild Card Team left hoping for a playoff spot- "Livin' on a Prayer" - Bon Jovi.
17) For all those poor innocent NFL players included in the steroid accusations this year - "I Beg Your Pardon" - Kon Kan.
18) And last but not least, When Green Bay Packer QB Aaron Rogers gets a Christmas Card with tickets to watch the Jets play in the AFC playoffs, there will be no need for a signature, just a song called "The Boy from New York City" - Manhattan Transfer, and maybe the secret admirer's #4, Just Because!
By: Charles J Asbury II