My last post included my predictions for the divisional playoffs:
I am 4-0 in Playoff Game predictions but this week might be a little harder to predict:
- Carolina vs. Arizona (Panthers win 28-7)
- NYG vs. Philadelphia (Eagles win 31-28)
- Tennessee vs. Baltimore (Ravens win 17-9)
- Pittsburgh vs. San Diego (Steelers 28-21)
- QB: Donovan McNabb 325 Yards with 3 TDs
- RB: DeAngelo Williams 125 Yards 3 TDs
- WR: Larry Fitzgerald 150 Yards with 1 TD
- Defensive Player: Asante Samuel 1 INT 5 Tackles
These are just my predictions... I doubt the Top Performances will come true but they should make sense.
So looking back a few of my predictions turned out pretty good:
Scores from aroung the league:
- Carolina vs. Arizona (Cardinals win 33-13)
- NYG vs. Philadelphia (Eagles win 23-11)
- Tennessee vs. Baltimore (Ravens win 13-10)
- Pittsburgh vs. San Diego (Steelers 35-24)
- QB: Philip Rivers 308 Yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT
- RB: Willie Parker 146 Yards with 2 TDs
- WR: Larry Fitzgerald 166 Yards with 1 TD
- Defensive Player: Asante Samuel 1 INT with 4 Tackels
- Defensive Player: Jon Beason 1 INT with 8 Tackles
I posted 2 Defensive Players becuase these 2 equally deserved the award. I was dead wrong about the Panthers... It's sad to see my team loose but I still love to watch the playoffs and the road to the super bowl.
I had no clue that Jake Delhomme was going to throw only 5 INTs. He's getting better and better each week and he has really helped the Panthers crush their opponents... yes I'm pissed.
Looks like Jake has played his last game in Carolina... sadly but also hopefully. If it is the end I will be very sad to see him go with all the memories still there but change needs to happen. (Enough about my team!).
How did I know Asante Samuel would have a worthy game and Larry Fitzgerald would get only 16 yards off of my predicted stats?
I didn't. I guessed w/ reasonalbe knowledge. I can't believe I'm 7-1 but may I also add that at the beggining of the season I predicted that the Eagles would win the Super Bowl? Well we will see...
I will post my next predictions on Wednesday. Results on Sunday. See you next time on Sunday's Best!