Right now I am 7-1 in playoff predictions...
- Arizona vs. Philadelphia (Eagles win 31- 21)
- Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore (Steelers win 24-17)
Pennsylvania Super Bowl? That's what I'm predicting. The Super Bowl would be one hell of a night with 2 crazy fan bases and 2 teams that have solid offenses and great defenses. 3 out of the 4 remaining teams have bird related mascots... that's totally cool!
- QB: Donovan McNabb 300 Yards with 4 TDs
- RB: Brian Westbrook 150 Yards
- WR: Larry Fitzgerald 150 Yards with 2 TDs
- Defensive Player: Ed Reed 2 INT 10 tackles
So this is my first year of tracking my W-L record of my predictions through the NFL Playoffs and I'm not doing bad which is the only reason I dare post this... nothing spectacular - just a blog.