here it is
33. the lions i will have getting an offensive lineman. i think troy kropog to the lions is fair. they need some help nad an actually recognizable figure and troy fits the part.
34. the cheifs are hard to put but i think they get clint sintim out of uva. while a de/olb is not the biggest needs for them he is versatile and could help the worst defense in a short amount of time.
35. the rams need an o-lineman but theres none good enoguh at this spot so i see them getting victor harris only because the olb's/dt's/and ol all dont meet up to this pick and victor harris is a good corner who is a potential rout stopper if groomed for it.
36. Lesean McCoy from pitt is a steal. i didnt see any team really in the first getting a rb besides arizona and san diego. now is say yes because the browns need a rb no question i mean jamal lewis seriously. he is a great fit here.
37. i will put the seahawks getting a wr here. the thing is i dont know which one. i will say its either kenny britt or hakeem nicks and i say its kenny. he is a big target at 6-4 seems to be a good fit anywhere and he is pretty fast.
38.i see the bengals gettign shonn greene cause its jsut time for an actual feature back. cedric benson did a good job last year but he will very likely leave soon to another team evin if he doesnt leave they need someone new and fresh and thats what shonn is.
39. i like alphonso smith to the jags here since they are set at saftey but corner is a diffrent story with the idea of a prototypical corner at their hands i see alphonso headed to a suddenly vulnerable jags team.
40. i agree completely with the idea of darrius heyward-bey to the raiders. he is an averge height receiver but is one of the fastest players i have ever seen. he is a wr but can return kicks and punts and is a great fit here in oakland where they are getting despereate for wr's.
41. Aaron maybin is one of the biggest falls i have seen in a while. he is a good player with a good stature at 6-4 and is a good fit for an ok packers team that has good spots but hte defensive lien is a reck.
42. while there is plenty of other choices here i like chase coffmon a 6-6 249 lb tight end to the bills who have no tight end what so ever and this would really help stabilize the passign attack.
43. the 49ers finally get it through there head to for once by drafting hakeem ncks from unc. he is fast pretty tall and is a good player to with versatility. this is the right move since all therre wr's are either young and inexperianced or old.
44. the perfect pick has come alogn again for them with aanother multiple possition player in sean smith from utah who is a cb/s who is very skilled and had solid numbers last year. lets just hope he can hang on for the ride.
45. evander hood from missouri fills the gints defensive tackle hole which is not that huge but it plays a part antoher thing to look for is a rb they might just get sicne brandon jacobs and derrick ward are both free agetns.
46. i like the move of gettign donald brown from uconn he is a guy that is a so called power back which would work well and pull of pressure from steve slaton.
47. i will go with the m strengthing up the secondary more wti hte drafting of patrick chungfrom oregon. good move right here.
48.going for depth and a possible starter with a multiple positions backround filli moals a de/dt from usc is drafted by the denver broncos to help a weak defense.
49. tyson jackson after a much long and uncomfortable wait is selected by the bears to get even more pressure on the qb. this is a good move to help with depth.
50.juaquin iglesias is the best selection here. he is 6-0 so a pretty good target with a 4.4 40 but the real thing that strikes me is his football knowledge. he is a very smart and intellectual football player who would work well in tampa since he is not the main focus.
51. rashad johnson while not a strong saftey would fit the boys hard hitting approach. he could eassilly be converted to help the Boys with there styal.
52. herman johnson from lsu would help the eagles in the guard spot and give them some much needed breather room for once i nthere life.
53. louis murphy for some reason i have going to the jets. the jets cant keep coles and have no solid backup or starter i really find the pickup of louis murphy as a good move. he is a huge receiver at 6-3 204 lbs and he runs a good 40.
54. i betthey get josh freeman from kansas state with this pick. i dont know if he will give them some competition.
55. i still see this even though others might not. i see jared cook a tight endto the falcons to give them another body and a person to block and be a target for matt ryan.
56. the dolphins i am going to have getting derrick williams from penn state at 5-11 his size hurtshim but he has great hands and runs a 4.3 40 so that should really help. also he can be a rb or return man in the nfl.
57. ron brace from bc would be perfect. he can play dt which is what they really needand they caould get someone like him to go in and be a good backup/potential starter.
58. the patriots i see getting devin moore from wyomign to be there big homerun hitting back and to team up with the power back laurence maroney.
59. they can deny it but muhshin muhamad is getting older and brian robiske would be a good opposite of steve smith. they can say it all they want but they desperatley need a backup wr.
60. connor barwin cinncinatti to the gints no lie .
61. the colts i see gettign someone along the likes of brandon gibson who at 6-0 204 lbs is a good height and he couldeventually turn into a 3rd receiver.
62.with the 62nd pick i agree with tyron mckenzie from usf to help shore up a weak titans linebackers core.
63. i think the cards need to get george selvei to help there linebackers and give them a more intimidating face.
64. the last pick in the 2nd round goes to andy levitre from oregon state and he can really help with the o-line. aka another gaurd taken by the steelers.