some people say that somew things are better kept quite, and i honestly believe that is true.
The "reporter" who reported the case on A-Rod ruined the game of baseball reasons
1. A-Rod was the one who was to be the savior of baseball
2. the "reporter" had to go way back into history to find the case.
3. people were starting to forget about steriod era
4. the "reporter" had no other things to do other than look at a-rods pee cups/drug tests
5. No One really cares, only haters... people who hate people becasue they are successful and they make money.
what makes me mad about the whole steriod issue is that people only judge players who are successful at what they do. no one really goes and sees if a player who is hitting .200 is taking steriods.
people only start to disscus the issue when one is reachiong milestones... some people and great players like Hank Aaron Understand that Records are meant to be broken.
Arod had nothing to do with ruining the game... back in 2003 roids werent illegal in baseball so no one should care at what he did in those days.