Can this man do no right? I mean seriously Barry Bonds is about to chase history and all this numbnuts can say in response to a reporter's question about whether he plans to attend the game when Bonds does break the record the man can only respond with "I have a day job" what the hell does that mean? Yes Bud you do have a day job but you're not very good at it. Here are some examples:
1. All-Star Game determines which league has home-field advantage in the postseason. What?
2. Allows a tied All-Star Game score to stand. Huh?
3. Punishes other players for steroid and HGH use but does nothing to punish the one ballplayer on everyone's lips these days.
4. Waited until 2002 to do anything about the steroid issue. Now its a full blown problem.
5. There have been 9 work stoppages since 1972 and 2 of those happened under his watch.
He says he's leaving after the '09 season all I have to say is this: Good riddance to bad rubbish.