Welcome to the Cleveland Browns Forum
Since this is the first installment, I thought that I would try to flesh out my vision for this group and gather incite and recommendations on how to make it worth your time and energy. Specifically, I wanted to create this group in order for Browns fans to have the free range debates and discussion about the team they LOVE without the trolling that goes on in the message boards. I know that many Browns fans just want an outlet where they can share their thoughts, memories, etc. without attacks. Another goal is to have numerous topics to discuss, without having to go through the Cleveland media, which always seems to lead to Anderson vs. Quinn, and that Mangini is some sort of monster that is tearing this team apart. But most importantly I wanted to create a forum that would bring Browns fans together from all over the country to analyze and discuss their beloved Browns.
In order to do this there should be some ground rules.
1. Keep the profanity and innuendos to a minimum. Even though it is a private group, there could still be younger viewers.
2. It is okay to be critical of the team, players, coaches, owner, etc; but please be informative in your criticism.
3. Debate is encouraged; instigation and attacks are not. If you disagree with someone, do not resort to name calling or other antics that would deter anyone from making future comments and contributions.
4. Please do not invite anyone that is not passionate about the Browns, or does not want to be. After all, this is a group devoted to Browns fans who wish to discuss this team--not anyone else's.
5. Have fun with this and be creative!
I hope that this group can provide information and foster fellowship amongst the fans of the Cleveland Browns. After all, we are all in this together. As for now, I encourage all of you to invite Browns fans to join the group, create topics of discussion in the message boards, and provide any feedback that will help to improve the overall quality and direction of the group.
Thanks for joining,