This is my list and is completely opinionated. So if you like cold hard facts, go read something else. With each of these I will have ratings. There will be an exclusiveness rating (how easy or hard it is to get in), an activeness rating (if there is a lot going on in the group), thrill (how fun it is to be in the group), and an overall rating (how good this group is). Each will be on a scale of 1-10.
1. Throwdown Warriors- It's a private fan group founded by byd_racer on 05/03/07. It is the oldest group on this list. To the best of my knowledge, it was the first ever group to start their own throwdown tournament. It has 103 members and is the largest group on the list.
2. Best. Group. Ever.- Very close on the name. It's the second-best. group. ever. It is a public fan group founded by chrono8008 on 07/08/07. It is the newest group on this list. It's interesting because you can talk about whatever you want in the group. Anything! It has 53 members.
3. The FanNation Fraternity- It is a private fan group founded by Basketball PG 14 on 06/18/07. This group was also the first to ever have a Throwdown League which is currently going on. It really is like a mini online frat. It has 24 members.
4. OATTA (Official American Throwdown Tourney of America)- It is a private fan group founded by Elway4Prez on 06/29/07. They have a throwdown tournament that is going on right now. It is also one of the best run and most organized groups. It has 26 members.
5. The Future Rulers of the World- It is a private fan group founded by Coletrain on 06/24/07. I know it may sound dumb at first but it really is a great and fun group to be a part of. Similar to that of Best. Group. Ever. only more serious (at times). It has 15 members and is the smallest group on the list.
I would like to hear comments on other groups and what is good and bad about them. Feedback is great.