I am thinking of the rules as I go along here, but here are the preliminaries:
1. Number of participants will be cut off at 16.
2. This is a single-elimination tournament.
3. The bracket will feature two sides, which will be labeled as "divisions." Those divisions on the left will be the "Amish Division" and on the right will be "Modern Technological Devices Division." Those on the left will be assigned an ordinary Amish name and those on the left will be assigned the name of a modern electronic device. They will be tourney-only names (and do not need to be used as your profile names). The final round will feature the best Amish person versus the best modern convenience, to see who outsmarts whom.
4. All traveling arrangements shall be made by horse and carriage.
5. All Quakers....err Mennanites...err Mormons....err Amish....err Deacon TD Tourney participants are banned from voting in any tournament round except for the final round.
Suggestions? Leave them below...