Well right now Bronson Arroyo is 10-11 with an era of 5.04. Which is slightly better than Brad Penny's era. There is talk about getting
Arroyo back via the wavier wire. Would it be worth taking on his salary of 11
million for the next two years. Most likely no. Some might say just call up Junichi
Tazawa or Michael Bowden. Its something Theo is going to have to think about.
But I really want to talk about is his musical ability's. Okay his ability to find guitar tabs and singing to them poorly.
Here is the song list from his cd. Notice none of them have any difficult guitar solo's. He is mostly playing 90's rock ballads that he messes up on his acoustic guitar.
- "Slide" by Goo Goo Dolls 3:32
- "Down in a Hole" by Alice in Chains 5:53
- "The Freshmen" by The Verve Pipe 4:27
- "Everlong" by Foo Fighters (featuring Stephen King) 4:07
- "Black" by Pearl Jam 5:26
- "Pardon Me" by Incubus 3:38
- "Something's Always Wrong" by Toad the Wet Sprocket 5:27
- "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots 5:00
- "Shimmer" by Fuel 3:14
- "Hunger Strike" by Temple of the Dog 3:59
- "Best I've Ever Had" by Vertical Horizon 4:30
- "Dirty Water" by The Standells (featuring Johnny Damon, Lenny DiNardo, and Kevin Youkilis) 3:56
Who payed him to play bad covers of pearl jam?
The real thing
hmmm can you top that bronson?
and there are more bad videos of him on youtube. But for your sake I cant repost them.