Madden 10 is not much different from 09, except for more realistic things outside of the game. The core gameplay is pretty much the same, so don't expect to see a whole different game when you get this. Although the things that they did add, make the game much better than pervious versions.
5. Halftime Show- There is an actual SHOW! There finally catching up with Nfl 2k5. 5!!!
4. Layered Blending- When the QB is getting hit, now it affects his throw, and causes bloop passes. This causes much more interceptions.
3. Online Franchise- Great addition and a blast to play with friends.
2. Fight for the Fumble- Absolutely great addition. It is also actually a challenge. And if it apperars that one team got to the fumble first, they will start the mini game with an edge over their opponent.
1. Pro-tak-- Gang tackles wrer put into the game, and not just for the sake of it. They amount of people in the gang actually determines if they will push the pile back, or gen ran over by the offensive gang. Great feature, and by far the best in the game.
Madden 10 is a great game, but it has the same overall feel as Madden 09. ESPN NFL 2K5 is still the best when it comes to all time great football games. I think a little competition for EA Sports would knock them off their feet when it comes to Madden.