Ok, here's the deal. I know I promised a meat and potatoes blog every Monday, but by posting power rankings before every team has played creates too much of a headache. So I am moving the power rankings to the slot they have held the previous 2 years to Tuesdays.
Having said that, I am in a really, really, really bad ****ing mood and it's getting worse by the minute. How bad is it? If I had access to an Uzi, I would be fromt page news.
I apologize sincerely to my 3 1/2 fans who actually read my blogs, but this week's blog is going to be very short and not so sweet. Maybe next week will be better.
- Steelers (1-0) - The did just what a defending SB champ is supposed to do - win a hard fought battle against a good team.
- Patriots (1-0) - Wow, I can't believe I almost had to drop them out of the top 10 for losing to the Toronto Bills. Brady saved their hide for another week.
- Ravens (1-0) - Well, since they had a scrimmage their first game, it's hard to judge how good they really are, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
- Giants (1-0) - It was only the deadskins, but they still won an early season crucial division game.
- Colts (1-0) - Well, it was pretty much business as usual with them.
- Falcons (1-0) - Are the Falcons really this good or was last year a fluke for the Fiins? For this week I'll go with the Falcons being good.
- Eagles (1-0) - Holy crap did they ever put a whuppin on the Kittens.
- Titans (0-1)- It's really hard to punish them too much after they took the Steelers to the limit. I'm guessing they bounce back.
- Cardinals (0-1) - They lost to what should have been an inferior team, I guess my hunch was right about them and Warner going back to being Warner.
- Cowboys (1-0) - It's a tough call who to put here, so I'll refer you to rule number 2 in last week's rankings..
- Wildfan - He says he could beat any team above him, so let's put him to the test.
On the verge:
- Love It Hate It
- Kp Kahder
For those keeping score at home I was 13 - 3 in my picks for week 1.