Cannot believe what just happened last night on MNF but it was horrible. Nevermind that I have been slacking with the college updates but here is your third edition of the weekly NFL review.
On the season I am 20-8 on my predictions (I didn't start until after week 1). This week I was 12-4 and last week I was 8-8.
Score from around the league:
- QB: Peytopn Manning 379 Yard on completions with 4 TDs
- RB: Maurice Jones-Drew 119 Yards with 3 TDs
- WR: Santana Moss 178 Yards with 1 TD
- Defensive Player: (TBA)
NFL Week Rating: 4.8. This week in football wasn't spectacular. There were a couple good matchups that didn't turn out to be great games but the Lions won so there's your week 3 headline.
Play of the week:
There's no debating this great pass and catch not to mention the circumstance. The Vikes needed nothing less than a TD and had nothing more than 12 seconds at the beginning of the play and 2 seconds at the end.
And onto my predictions for next week
Predictions (Week 3):
- Washington v. Tampa Bay (Buccaneers win)
- New England v. Baltimore (Patriots win)
- Chicago v. Detroit (Bears win)
- Jacksonville v. Tennessee (Titans win)
- Houston v. Oakland (Texans win)
- Cleveland v. Cincinatti (Bengals win)
- Indianapolis v. Seattle (Colts win)
- Kansas City v. NYG (Giants win)
- Miami v. Buffalo (Dolphins win)
- New Orleans v. NYJ (Saints win)
- San Francisco v. St. Louis (49ers win)
- Denver v. Dallas (Cowboys win)
- Pittsburgh v. San Deigo (Steelers win)
- Minnesota v. Green Bay (Vikings win)