This is going to have to be short and sweet. Hey stop applauding. Seriously don't clap. Hey! Fourth commenter, I said stop clapping!
I don't have a lot of time so I will do some quick hit thoughts this week.
- Jim Zorn just sealed his fate
- Wade Phillips obviously has pictures of Jerry involving a hooker, a donkey, and a midget
- Brees, Brady, and Peyton Manning may very well combine for 7,853 touchdowns this season
- Each week seems to hold some new surprise for us. I like it.
5 SONGS ON MY 8-TRACK
- Lose Yourself - Eminem
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolph
- Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
And a new feature in my blogs:
HIGH SCHOOL REUNION
I will feature one song from a different year that was at the top of the charts, not always # 1, but a great song nonetheless. Hopefully it will take you back to a much simpler time when all that mattered was when and where. If you have a request for a certain year, shout it out. Last week was 1981. We'll go forward just a bit to 1987. Don't worry we'll get to the other years in due time.
Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega
- Colts (5-0) - Well, last week I had to drop a team on its bye week and now I have to raise one on its bye week. Strange things are afoot in the power rankings.
- Saints (5-0) - Ok, who is dumb enough to still question their legitmacy?
- Broncos (6-0) - They just clinched the AFC West
- Patriots (4-2) - Nothing like playing this year's Lions to make your team look good.
- Giants (5-1) - Um, weren't the Giants supposed to have a good defense
- Vikings (6-0) - Ok I can't avoid them any longer. This kills me to do this. But don't worry they won't be here by the end of the season
- Falcons (4-1) - They're not really flashy, but they do know how to win
- Bengals (4-2) - Now that was the Bengals I know and love
- 49ers (3-2) - The bye week bought them another week.
- Raiders (2-4) - Ok this is special just for my favorite Kitty. Plus they beat the friggin' Eagles HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Kp Kahder (299 - 0) She is the first person to score the Power Rankings hat trick by being in the Power Rankings on Fannation and on Facebook
**Shameless plug** You can now find my power rankings on Facebook***
On the verge
- Whoever the 8th commenter is