Here is how I made up the following rankings. I took the number of wins. Minus 2 for a loss. Minus 1 for a tie. I only considered anybody with an 85% win percentage and those who have at least 15 wins (16 met both requirements at the time of publication). Their ranking on the actual FanNation system is in parentheses. For tiebreakers, I went to who has more wins. There is something new this week, I will only be putting the Top Ten on my Leaderboard. Also, I have discontinued the Strength of Schedule Ratings.
1. GoatHCW- 62 points (6)
2. kentuckyfan1- 51 points (16)
3. AdamLee- 41 points (1)
4. LanaLikesBrady- 36 points (21)
5. thenest6827- 33 points (27)
6. ravensfan- 31 points (17)
7. Elway4Prez- 27 points (32)
8. AirforceBat- 23 points (26)
9. Steelercooz- 20 points (30)
10. panthersfan10- 17 points (14)
Double Tiebreaker: Because both had the same amount of wins it was whoever had the longest active winnning streak.
Triple Tiebreaker: Since they both have the same active winning streak it goes to whoever won/lost by the most/least amount of votes in their most recent completed throwdown.